Republic of Moldova, MD-2005, Chisinau, 1 Grigore Vieru Avenue
To write on-line message, go to On-line message link:
Please, take due note of the information on the procedure of examining the e-mail messages addressed to the National Bank of Moldova:
- You may address suggestions and objections with regard to the drafts of the National Bank’s normative acts, to the modifications to laws, to other information placed on the National Bank’s web page, as well as complaints with regard to possible cases of corruption within the activity of the National Bank, except petitions (requests, approaches, claims) that are examined in accordance with the requirements of the Law on petitioning no. 190-XIII of July 19, 1994.
- The anonymous approaches, as well as those not containing the information, which is to be duly indicated in the form of the approach (except complaints with regard to possible cases of corruption, in this case the pennon "anonymous address" shall be ticked off).
- The electronic approaches mentioned in p.1 shall be examined in event the problem is duly described and if it is pertaining to the National Bank’s attributions and field of activity.
- The text shall not exceed 1000 symbols.
- The National Bank shall have the right to verify the information veracity and to request additional data.
- While addressing and examining the electronic approaches, the personal data and information shall be kept confidential.